Condizioni Generali di Vendita
Art. 1 - Disposizioni generali
1. By navigating this area the user accesses the website of Maria Sapio, through the url: http://mariasapio.it. The browsing and transmission of a purchase order on the site implies acceptance of the Data Protection Policies and Policies adopted by the site indicated therein.
2. These General Conditions of Sale apply to the sale of products with exclusive reference to purchases made on the site in accordance with the provisions of Part III, Title III, Chapter I, Consumer Code (Legislative Decree 206/05 amended by Legislative Decree No. 21/14 and Legislative Decree 70/03) by
Ditta Maria Sapio
Sede: Via Grazia Deledda 30, Pistoia 51100
Partita IVA: 01922310477
Iscritta al REA, numero 191096
3. Before accessing to the sale of the products supplied by the site, the user is required to read these General Conditions of Sale which are generally understood and unequivocally accepted at the time of purchase.
4. The user is invited to download and print a copy of the purchase form and of the General Sales Conditions, the terms of which Maria Sapio reserves the right to modify unilaterally and without notice.
5. The access to the site and purchases are possible in the following languages:
Art. 2 - Conclusion of the contract
1. To conclude the purchase contract, it will be necessary to fill in the form in electronic format and transmit it following the instructions.
2. It contains the reference to the General Sales Conditions, the images and price of each product, the means of payment accepted, the delivery methods of the purchased products, a reference to the conditions for the exercise of the right of withdrawal.
3. Before concluding the contract, you will be asked to confirm the reading of the General Sales Conditions including the information on the right of withdrawal and the processing of personal data.
4. 4. The contract is deemed concluded when the seller receives the form filled in by the user, following verification of the correctness of the data contained therein.
5. The buyer will be obliged to pay the price from the moment the online order submission procedure is completed. This will happen by clicking on the "Continue on Paypal" button at the end of the wizard.
6. Once the contract is concluded, the seller will take care to meet the order requirements .
Art. 3 - Registered users
1. When completing the registration procedures, the user undertakes to follow the instructions on the site and to provide his personal data in a correct and truthful manner.
2. Anyway, the confirmation will exempt Maria Sapio from any responsibility regarding the data provided by the user. The user undertakes to promptly inform Maria Sapio of any variation of their data at any time communicated.
3. In the event the user communicates inaccurate or incomplete datas, or in case of a dispute between the interested parties about payments made, Maria Sapio will have the right not to activate or to suspend the service until the related deficiencies have been rectified.
4. Upon the user's first request to activate a profile, Maria Sapio will attribute the user a username and password. The latter recognizes that these identifiers constitute the system for validating user access to the Services and the only system suitable for identifying the user that the acts performed through such access will be attributed to him and will have binding force towards him.
5. The user undertakes to maintain the confidentiality of his access data and to keep them with due care and diligence and not to even temporarily transfer them to third parties.
Art. 4 - Availability of products
1. Maria Sapio's products are specifically made at the time of order. Production time is average 21 days. The buyer will be informed by e-mail at the time of shipment, that the product is ready to be shipped
Art. 5 - Withdrawal from the contract
1. In accordance with the legal provisions in force, the purchaser has the right to withdraw from the purchase without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within the term of fourteen days from the date of receipt of the products, pursuant to art. 52 of Legislative Decree no. 206 of 2005. After this deadline, no complaints nor returns will be accepted.
2. In case of multiple purchases made by the buyer with a single order and delivered separately, the deadline of fourteen days will apply from the date of receipt of the last product.
3. The user wishing to exercise the right of withdrawal from the purchase will have to send an email, indicating the order number and user name, to:
4. If the purchaser requests the order cancellation, therein resolving the contract, Maria Sapio will reimburse the amount paid within 14 days from the moment Maria Sapio was informed of the purchaser's decision to terminate the contract.
Art. 6 - Offererd Products
1. Maria Sapio sell:
Knitwear and accessories
2. The offer is detailed in our website at the link: https://www.mariasapio.it/shop/
Art. 7 - Methods of payment and prices
1. The price of the products will be the one indicated on the website, except where there is an obvious mistake.
2. In case of mistake, Maria Sapio will inform the buyer as soon as possible by confirming the order at the correct price or by cancelling the order. Maria Sapio will have no obligation whatsoever to provide the products at the lower price wrongly indicated.
3. Prices on the site are VAT inclusive and include shipping costs. Prices may change at any time. Changes do not affect orders for which order confirmation has already been sent.
4. Once the desired products have been selected, they will be added to the cart. Simply follow the instructions for the purchase, by entering or verifying the information requested in each step of the process. The order details can be changed before payment.
5. Payments can be processed by:
Paypal, Credit Cards
Art. 8 - Delivery
1. Maria Sapio carries out shipments throughout the Italian and European territory.
Shipping is free of charge.
2. Maria Sapio will make deliveries only at the user's address, provided at the time of purchase.
3. Delivery is usually within 21 days, or, in case no delivery date is specified, within the estimated delivery time indicated upon the selection of the delivery method and, in any case, within the maximum term of thirty days from the date of confirmation.
Art. 9 - Passing of Risk
1. Risks related to the products will pass to the buyer from the moment of delivery. The ownership of the products is considered acquired as soon as the full payment of all the amounts due in relation to them has been received, including shipping costs, or at the time of delivery, if this happens at a later stage.
Art. 10 - Warranty and commercial compliance
1. All of Maria Sapio products are made with particular care and are therefore presumed free from defects.
The goods are checked and carefully packaged before shipping.
All items are covered by the warranty for defects of conformity existing at the time of delivery or manifested within the term of two years from delivery of the goods, pursuant to art. 130 ss. d.lgs. n. 206 of 2005. This guarantee is reserved to the private consumer, provided that the product is used correctly, respecting its intended use and the provisions of the enclosed documentation.
Art. 12 - Processing of personal data
1. The buyer's data are processed in accordingly with the provisions of the legislation on the protection of personal data, as specified in the section containing the information pursuant to art. 13 D.lgs. 30 June 2003 and of the art. 13 EU Regulation 2016/679
Art. 13 - Safeguard Clause
1. In the event that one of the clauses of these General Conditions of Sale were null for any reason, this will not affect in any case the validity and compliance of the other provisions contained in these General Sales Conditions
Art. 14 - Contacts
1. Any information request can be sent by email to the following address email@example.com .
Art. 15 - Applicable law and competent court
1. These General Sales Conditions are governed by Italian law and interpreted according to it. Consequently, the interpretation, execution and termination of the General Terms and Sales Conditions are exclusively subject to Italian law, as well as to the restrictions deriving from Community law and international obligations.
2. Pursuant to art. 66-bis of Legislative Decree no. 206 of 2005, the place of jurisdiction for any disputes is that of the place of residence or domicile of the consumer, if located in Italian territory; otherwise, the competence lies with the Court of Pistoia.
These conditions have been written in data 07/12/2018.